This table shows the standard available SoliStat models – however, SoliStat is fully customizable and not limited to these configurations. For details on the options available, see our page on
Get in touch with us today – toll-free at (844) 288 2590 or through our contact form – to request a
free quote or sample.
Features and Information
Read more about the benefits of using SoliStat thermostats on our detailed pages:
For detailed information on programming options available for SoliStat, and how to use them in practice, see SoliStat's application notes.
- Accurate, tamper-proof setpoints.
- Rugged, weatherproof housing.
- Operating temperature range from –40°F (–40°C) to +257°F (+125°C).
- Storage temperature range from –76°F (–65°C) to +302°F (+150°C).
- Accurate trip point temperatures even below +32°F.
- Optional low-power standby/shutdown mode.
- Setpoints accurate to ±2.0°F (±1.1°C).
- Dust- and water-resistant to IP67.
- Compliant with RoHS.
- Withstands electromagnetic interference exceeding EIC 61000-4-2 Level 4.
- Automatic low-power shutoff at supply voltages below 2.5V.
- Housing: Mineral-filled nylon.
- Temperature sensor: Either internal RTD or external type-K thermocouple.
- Sensor heatsink (included on models with internal sensor): Anodized aluminum.
- Leads: Stranded wire with ETFE insulation (MIL-W-22759/16). Standard 18in. (46cm); other lengths available.
- Power leads: 12AWG or 14AWG.
- External sensor input leads: 20AWG.
- Dimensions: 2.05in × 1.75in × 0.65in (52mm × 45mm × 17mm). Schematic drawing available in the PDF below.
Download a printable product sheet